This white wine berry spritzer is the perfect blend of tart and sweet. It is always a crowd pleaser and compliments well with a large variety of meals. Your taste buds will thank you!!
- 36 ounces (3 cans) of a Canada Dry Ginger Ale (could substitute diet soda)
- 2-3 cups white wine (Your preference.. I like a Moscato or Chardonnay!)
- 3/4 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- Your choice of fruit! I chose blackberries, raspberries, thinly sliced lemon and lime, and green grapes this time (as pictured).
- Optional: Mint
Total Servings: About 7-8, 8 oz. servings
- Wash all fruit
- Combine ginger ale, white wine, and grapefruit juice
- Add ice if desired, or ingredients can be chilled prior to serving *see pro tip
- Stir…. and done! SO simple, and just wait until you taste it!
- Freeze your fruit to replace the ice OR freeze Ginger Ale in jumbo ice cube trays to keep things from getting watered down. Check out my DIY ice cubes for an example! They can be customized to the drink you are creating, and prevent dilution!
- When hosting guests (or preparing something for the all important YOU!), presentation is important. I really believe things taste better when they look appetizing! Get out your fancy glasses and sip the night away!